Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yes, we gave out eyeballs!

So, call me twisted, but I saw a bag of candy eyeballs at the store a few days ago and I just couldn't resist. I thought it was the funniest thing ever when Sage saw the eyeballs and said, "new eye, mommy". Why, yes, dear, here's a whole bag of new eyes for you to give to your friends. Someday she might have her own Halloween fun with her prosthetic eye, but this Halloween we left it in, but let her play with the candy ones and hand them out to trick or treaters. Only a few friends who came to the house got the joke. No matter, it was really for our enjoyment. And now, for your enjoyment, here are some photos from last night.

Sage and Risa

Sage had more fun putting the eyeballs in and out of her little bowl


Just heat and serve.
Gross, sorry.


Risa, Sage, Payton and Carter AKA Supergirl, Ladybug,
Assortment of Random Knicknacks Man and Ninja

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are funny!!!! I would have had to buy the eyeballs candy too! love that humor. Your kids are all adorable and I love following blogs!!

Liz
Bethany board friend
thefreeby5.blogspot.com

Wen said...

Awesome! I would have loved to have been a part of handing those eyeballs out! Nothing like a good inside joke! It is amazing how great the new eye looks, you can't even tell in photo's at all. Miss you.

Kathy T said...

I sat here and laughed until I cried. You are so funny Sarah. Now I know the real reason your children are slightly off balance. Miss you guys. We need a road trip.

Kurt Onken said...

Sick and twisted. And I LOVE IT!

Met a member of Bethlehem the other other day (can't recall her name...sorry!) who said that she really misses you guys.

God's continued blessings to you!

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious! And exactly what I would expect from a Nelson girl...