It looks fantastic! She is such a doll. Sorry I have been such a lurker on your blog, it's been fun to follow your journey, and I think of you often! (I just need to comment once in a while so you know). Love the Halloween eyeballs, too. Too funny!
I am married to Bill, the coolest guy ever; mother to four lovable kids, Payton, Carter and Risa and our newest member, Sage, adopted into our family 4/13/09.
DTC (Dossier to China) 11/15/07 LID (Log in Date) 12/5/07 Referral 11/25/08 LOI (Letter of Intent) 12/8/08 PA (Pre-Approval) 12/23/08 LOA (Letter of Approval) 2/9/09 TA (Travel Approval) 3/23/09 Travel Dates 4/8/09-4/22/09 Gotcha Day 4/13/09
8 comments:
AMAZING!!!!!
That is so cool. To see the progression from when you first met her to now. It looks sooo real. The blue eye was cool too!!
Oh, Sarah!
Sage looks just GREAT with her new eye!! I'm so happy for your family!
Sage looks so beautiful with her new eye. I am praying for good healing and that she will be comfortable with her eye.
Sivje from Bethany.
God is good!
Words don't describe how amazing it has been to see the progression! What a blessing! God is so GOOD!
Just amazing!!! What a beautiful girl. Good luck! Katrina
It looks fantastic! She is such a doll. Sorry I have been such a lurker on your blog, it's been fun to follow your journey, and I think of you often! (I just need to comment once in a while so you know). Love the Halloween eyeballs, too. Too funny!
Post a Comment