Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Careful what you wish for!

After all the waiting and all the praying to get to China, our time has come!! And it is coming quicker than we expected. We will be leaving to get Sage in just TWO weeks! Our agency worked hard to get us in with a group from our agency that was already scheduled to be in China in April. I am SO thankful to be traveling with this group as I have already made connections with three of the families going then. God is so good!!

So, if it hasn't crossed your mind yet, yes, we WILL be gone on Easter! Is that God snickering up there that I hear? Apparently Easter will go on without us :)

There are a lot of details to be worked out, but I wanted to let you all know the good news. Thank you for all of your prayers and support during this wait, it has meant so much. We are excited to meet our daughter!! Can you believe it??

7 comments:

Kathy Kalab said...

Wow that is so exciting and great that you are going with a group of people who are going through the same process so I guess when I commented yesterday that you would be getting Sage soon it really was soon. We are so happy you finally get to go and meet your new daughter. God is so Good! We will pray for safe travels and just God's provision in the weeks to come.

Kathy

Sonya said...

Oh wow... HUGE congrats to you! I can't imagine how excited you must be.

Siiri said...

Congratulations, Sarah! What wonderful news! Best wishes for you during these busy days ahead.
Siiri

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you - can't believe we were thinking May! Continued prayers, and safe travels for you!

Bryon, Edi & Kaitlyn

Kathy T said...

Bill and Sarah,
I am so excited for you all. What a blessing. We will pray for safe travel. Yes, Easter will happen without you. It's ok to miss one Easter Sunday to have lots more of them with your completed family. I am sure your church understands.
We are so happy for your newest little blessing.
Kathy, Randy and Courtney

Jennifer said...

This is very exciting! I can't wait! Do you have everything you need for her???

Wendy said...

I saw your comment on Stef's blog... It seems like yesterday when we went to China... I still get goose bumps when I read of a family who is on there way... I will enjoy following your journey...

Have a Wonderful Day
Wendy