Thursday, March 19, 2009
Extension and Visas
Good news, we received our extension (form I-171H) in the mail today!! That was the last big paperwork "hurdle" that we needed to jump. We also received our passports back with our visas in it to enter China. It's kind of funny because we are only allowed to stay in China for 20 days since both Bill and I work at a church. Apparently it takes longer than that to proselytize :). Anyway, I am SO thankful to have all of those important documents in our hands. Not to appear ungrateful, but could I ask for one more thing? TA ALREADY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Another step closer! I am so excited!!
It sounds that all systems are go! How wonderful that you got to send the care package and that Sage can see her new family. Soon Sage will get to HOLD her new family. And you can hold her. Our prayers are continually with you.
Blessings...
Hey, you guys. Just ran across your blog finally. And here I am in China. I should be receiving our Aidan in about 3 hours. Can you believe it? God's continued blessings to you and I look forward to following the rest of your journey.
Sarah and Bill so glad to see you at Sharon's Dystonia Walk! We know how hard it is to wait and the frustration of it all. You are so close and we know that you will be getting Sage soon. Hang in there!! God is with Sage in all of this until she can get to you.
Kathy
Post a Comment