Wednesday, April 22, 2009

At last....the Walles 6!!


15 comments:

Jennifer said...

FINALLY! I have been checking all day and hoping to see!!! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family photo!!! So glad your home and can get back to "normal". Loved following your journey and can't wait to hear more!!

Liz (Bethany board friend)

Alicia said...

Our family is so happy for you.
Alicia
(mommy to Gabriel-also from Foshan)

Kathy T said...

That is a picture worth waiting for. Congratulations to you all.

Sonya said...

Congrats!!!

Wen said...

Love it.....that picture is worth it all...God will be with you and your family. What a joy! Can't wait to meet her. So when is the party? : )

Traci Mitchell said...

We are so glad to see all 6 Walles.

Steffie B. said...

Perfect~! ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Kathy Kalab said...

Yeah!! Adorable picture and so glad you are finally home. Your blog has been wonderful to help follow.

Kathy

Wendy said...

So happy to see this picture... I know the wait was long but seeing this picture makes it all worth while...

Get some rest if you can...

Wendy

Amy said...

YEAH! That is what it is all about! So happy that you are home safe and sound and together at last.
Get some rest and enjoy!
Blessings,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!

Julie said...

I am so excited to finally see the Walles 6! I love reading of your journey and can't wait to read more in the days ahead!

Jennifer said...

Dear Risa,
I want to visit you sometime to see your new sister. I like her very much.

Love,
Andy