Friday, April 17, 2009
Snapshots
Sometimes pictures speak volumes. The past couple of days have been SO much better. Here's a snapshot of our life here in Guangzhou: The play room (the Swan Room) on the first floor of the hotel, the fish on the main floor, the pool outside. Each day we get to know one another better. We are doing well, but anxious to get home. Love to you all.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Great Pictures...
Yeah!!!
I'm jealous to see you swimming in that pool. We were at the WS 2 years ago in April and it was way TOO cold! Glad to see you are making progress as a family.
Jen
threecountryfamily.blogspot.com
I love hearing about your experiences. These things will never be forgotten ( even the fish!) and will be delightful to tell - I can't wait to hear it all. Sage looks wonderful. Her eye doesn't look infected - just cloudy. Is that your feeling, too? I know you were concerned about having her see a doctor asap. Well, for now you just get to enjoy her - and she you.
LOVE the pics. Glad to hear things are going better. Good luck with the last several days and all the stuff you have to do to get back home. You are all in our prayers.
Hey Sarah! Been following your blog every day, love the accounts and the photos, it's almost as good as being there!
You have a real gift for writing...if you're inspired to keep this blog going for awhile I think you could have the makings of a book on your hands down the road. (I know, you don't have enough to do already...!) Seriously, I think a lot of people would find this informative/inspirational..something to think about!
Love you guys, safe travels home!
Sage seems like such an adaptable little girl. I was thinking how much fun she is going to have with Risa, Payton and Carter - and they with her. I bet she will just fit right in - look how well she is adapting to both of you. Wow, God is so great. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
We've really felt connected to your journey because of your blog. You've brought tears and laughter to both of us as well as reminded us of so many details of our own trips to China. Thanks for sharing! We're keeping your family (of 6!) in our prayers and can't wait to meet Sage.
p.s. Have you checked out the McDonalds a few blocks away?
Hi, this is Hannah! Sage is cute. I like that you are adopting Sage. I like her name. I like the pictures you have on here. I asked my mom how many days until you come home. She told me just a few. I like that too. Will we get to come to your house to see Sage soon. I hope so. I hope you get home safely. bye-bye Hannah.
Tim and I think she is a very lucky girl. Cannot wait to meet her. Safe trips home. All our prayers are with you.
Post a Comment